Summary: An integral part of the Charlotte Community Foundation’s team advancing the impact of the Community Foundation.
- Engage community partners in the strategic allocation of funds, grants and scholarships to create long-term community improvements.
- Provide support to the Director of Community Engagement.
- Lead, coordinate and execute all phases – application through award and reporting process - of the Foundation’s grant and scholarship programs.
- Manage and maintain online grant/scholarship programs and communications including promotion, application and screening of applications, interview process and recipient selection.
- Communicate with key stakeholders such as school district, post-secondary institutions, medical hospitals, donors, applicants and recipients.
- Manage the intake of grant/scholarship applications. Ensure due diligence in awarding grants/scholarships, including initial vetting of applications which may include financial statements and organizational budgets. Process grant/scholarship award or denial letters as well as grant/scholarship agreements.
- Compose summary descriptions and spreadsheet reports, staff observations and reviewer comments for proposals submitted to the grant/scholarship committee and board.
- Recruit, train and support community volunteers involved in the grant/scholarship review and decision process.
- Work with marketing and finance departments to manage the timely marketing and promotion of grant and scholarship availability, follow-up stories regarding grant/scholarship awards and timely distribution of grant/scholarship funds.
- Monitor progress of awarded grants/scholarships, including the submission of reports for adherence to donor intent, CCF requirements and expenditures consistent with the approved grant/scholarship allocation.
- Oversee the Foundation's grant/scholarship database and files to assure the integrity and completeness of each record, from initial request to grant/scholarship closeout.
- Lead, coordinate and execute all phases – organizing and scheduling through reporting process - of the Foundation’s workshops for nonprofits and other entities.
- Manage and maintain workshop programs including locating qualified facilitators, scheduling workshops, promoting, tracking participant registration, attendance and payment, processing and tracking workshop evaluations.
- Assist Director of Community Engagement with CCF Volunteer program.
- At all times, keep Director of Community Engagement up-to-date on program and facility affairs and responsibilities related to position.
- Assure board approved policies, procedures and national standards are followed.
- Highly organized, dedicated to quality and accuracy with advanced computer skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with database management skills, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to become proficient with FIMS database software.
- Advanced project management skills, ability to multitask, work in fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Florida driver's license.
- Committed to highest ethical standards, honesty, integrity, and team player, professional in manner and appearance, courteous and a positive “can do” attitude.
Submit your resume to email: email@example.com to apply for this position. No phone calls, please.
Please Contact Regarding Your Application
|Contact Person||Charlotte Community Foundation|