Visit the Leadership Englewood page for current information.
2019/2020 Tentative Class Schedule
Please note and hold these dates on your calendar now.
|October 2, 2019||Alumni Reception / Class Introduction – 5:30
Boca Royale, 1601 Englewood Rd
|October 22, 2019||Reception / Ice Breaker 5:30 – 7:30|
|October 23, 2019||Simulated Society Program|
|November 6, 2019||Non-Profit / Leadership Day|
|December 3, 2019||Education Day|
|January 8, 2020||Health Care Day|
|February 5, 2020||Sarasota County Day|
|March 4, 2020||Arts and Humanities/Culture Day|
|April 1, 2020||Charlotte County Day|
|May 6, 2020||Tourism & Hospitality Day|
|June 3, 2020||Class Graduation|
Alternatively, you can apply using the form below.
Deadline for consideration of application: 5:00 pm on Friday, September 13, 2019
- Selection of Leadership Englewood participants is highly confidential and is based solely upon the answers to the questions on this application, so please be thoughtful, complete and sincere.
- There is special emphasis on seating a representative group of persons involved in a variety of businesses, professions, government and non-profit community services.
- Class size is limited to 20 students. Tuition is $500 per student.
- I understand full tuition will be due upon my acceptance unless other arrangements are approved in advance.
- If you are selected for the Class, you are making a commitment to the program and to your classmates to attend each month’s field trip day. A class member can miss up to two (2) classes and still graduate. If any classes are beyond two, it is a requirement to make up the classes, with a future Leadership Class, in order to officially graduate.
- Participants are selected through an anonymous process. Try to avoid revealing your identity through your answers to the questions.
The application form has been closed, but you can be added to our interest list.