FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE TO HOST 8th ANNUAL KEY LIME & TROPICAL FESTIVAL
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village 8th annual Key Lime & Tropical Fest will be held Saturday, September 25, 2021, 12 noon-4 pm. Shops, Restaurants and Specialty Vendors will be showcasing Key Lime, Tropical and other delights! Family friendly activities scheduled at various times throughout the day will include:
• Caribbean Vibes by Nostaljah Band (Center Court)
• Live music featuring performers Rich McGuire and Bill Crowley (first and third section)
• Meet and Greet with Misty the Pony from Endless Trails (Harborwalk)
• Jeff the Juggler Magic Show 1 pm (first section)
• Star Valle Festival Glitter & Matte Tattoos (near center court)
• Meet wildlife from Peace River Wildlife Center
Key Lime Specialties available at Village restaurants, in stores and on the promenade to include:
Good ‘Ole Days Coffee and Ice Cream – Key lime pie ice cream, key lime pie shakes, key lime cookies
• Simply Sweet – Key Lime Fudge, Key Lime Pie, Key Lime Pie on a stick
• Turtle Bay and The Pier FV – Key Lime Shooters, drink table with key lime specialty drinks out of fresh pineapples!
• Asian Professionals Association – Key Lime Inspired chicken and pork
• Kristi’s Key Lime Cookies
• Home Performance Alliance – Key Lime Slushie samples
• Caribbean American Cultural Connections – Key lime dessert
• Village Fish Market – Key Lime Beer, Cocktails and Pie!
• Village Brewhouse – dessert, craft beers
• Captain’s Table and Harpoon Harry’s – cocktails, desserts, chef’s specialties
Admission and parking for the Key Lime Festival is free and the public is encouraged to attend.
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue in Punta Gorda, FL.
1 800 639-0020 or visit on line www.fishermensvillage.com
At: Fishermen's Village
Punta Gorda FL, 33950