Dearborn Street is a staple in our community and so are the many businesses that make up the main street. That is why it is so important for all of us to patronize these shops during the construction process.
News and Events
- 20% Off Cards available at the Chamber to save at Ivy’s on Dearborn.
- The Olde Englewood Village Farmers Market takes place every Thursday from 9:00am until 1:00pm at 250 W. Dearborn Street.
- Stumpy’s Free Ride Shuttle is available to shuttle people during the Farmers Market.
- The Dearborn Street Market is also open on Thursdays at 348 W. Dearborn
- Community Yard Sale every Thursday from 9:00am – 1:00pm at Suncoast Central Realty
- Cruisin’ on Dearborn Car Show takes place the first Saturday of the month.
- January 29th: Rotary Beer Fest.
- Visit the What’s Happening on Dearborn Street Facebook Group for more information.
Yes, there is construction on Dearborn Street. The construction is expected to be as minimally invasive as possible. You can still get to every business on Dearborn Street.
There are detour signs to direct you around the closed intersection. This will allow you to get to any business you need. Currently, the intersection of Orange Street and Dearborn Street is closed. Green Street runs parallel to Dearborn Street and allows you an easy way to detour around the construction. It’s only a minor inconvenience that will result in major improvements for our area.