Dearborn Street is a staple in our community and so are the many businesses that make up the main street. That is why it is so important for all of us to patronize these shops during the construction process.
News and Events
- Pioneer Plaza Dedication, Friday, May 20th 9:30am-Public welcome
- Free “Nearly Diamond” concert, Saturday, May 21st, 6:30pm-Grand Opening Celebration Show. More info:
- The Olde Englewood Village Farmers Market takes place every Thursday from 9:00am until 1:00pm at 250 W. Dearborn Street.
- Stumpy’s Free Ride Shuttle is available to shuttle people during the Farmers Market.
- The Dearborn Street Market is also open on Thursdays at 348 W. Dearborn
- Live Music Tuesday-Saturday at Englewoods on Dearborn
- Cruisin’ on Dearborn Car Show takes place the first Saturday of the month.
- Elsie Quirk Public Library is open Monday-Saturday. Visit their FB Page for Events
- Visit the What’s Happening on Dearborn Street Facebook Group for more information.
Yes, there is construction on Dearborn Street. The construction is expected to be as minimally invasive as possible.
You can still get to every business on Dearborn Street.
There are detour signs to direct you around the closed intersection. This will allow you to get to any business you need. Currently, the intersection of S. McCall Road and Dearborn Street is closed. The intersection of N. Mango and Dearborn Street is also closed. However, Green Street runs parallel to Dearborn Street and allows you an easy way to detour around the construction. It’s only a minor inconvenience that will result in major improvements for our area.