Dearborn Street is a staple in our community and so are the many businesses that make up the main street. That is why it is so important for all of us to patronize these shops during the construction process.
News and Events
- Live Music Tuesday-Saturday at Englewoods on Dearborn
- Cruisin’ on Dearborn Car Show takes place the first Saturday of the month.
- Elsie Quirk Public Library is open Monday-Saturday. Visit their FB Page for Events
- Visit the What’s Happening on Dearborn Street Facebook Group for more information.
- Follow Celebrate Dearborn on Facebook for fun features
Yes, there is construction on Dearborn Street. The construction is expected to be as minimally invasive as possible.
You can still get to every business on Dearborn Street.
July 6th update for construction:
There are detour signs to direct you around the closed intersection. This will allow you to get to any business you need. However, Green Street runs parallel to Dearborn Street and allows you an easy way to detour around the construction. It’s only a minor inconvenience that will result in major improvements for our area.