**Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood area !**
JOIN THE RIGHT AT HOME TEAM TODAY....WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
APPLY ONLINE AT
- Performs homemaking activities contained in the Client Home Record which includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for client according to client/family and supervisor’s instructions. May perform grocery shopping, if prearranged with the office.
- Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- The Homemaker/Companion shall have successfully completed a written Competency Evaluation.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
- Current level II background check with the State of Florida, Current CPR, Current TB test, Current physical preferred.
- High school or equivalent
- HHA and/or CNA preferred
- Caregiver: 1 year
Please Contact Regarding Your Application
|Contact Person||Aubrey Chavez|