Florida Licensed Registered Nurses, Paramedics, and Registered Respiratory Therapists
• Must be licensed in the state of Florida
Current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification
• Complete a DOT approved Flight Physiology Training Program
• Must live within one (1) hour of Punta Gorda Airport (PGD)
• Must meet all national accreditation standards for training and clinical & skills maintenance.
• Must be able to demonstrate critical decision making skills and be able to function in a variety of medical of medical situations.
• Passport required.
Registered Nurses and Paramedics (FP-c preferred): Must have a minimum of 3 years current critical care experience.
Registered Respiratory Therapists: Must have a minimum of 5 years current critical care experience
Please Contact Regarding Your Application
|Contact Person||Sandy Wilson|