Summary of the Job:
This Part-Time position is responsible for activities related to the recruiting and retention of Chamber members.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
(1) Membership – Coordinate with the Executive Director and/or Membership Committee to create and execute a plan to increase:
a. New Membership
b. Retention & Renewal rates of existing Members
(2) Personal Calling and Visits – call on both prospective and existing members.
(3) Monitoring and Reporting – provide monthly status of membership related activity making use of the Chamber’s contact management system.
(4) Represent the Chamber – attend Community and Chamber events as a representative of the Chamber.
(5) Other duties as assigned.
The Marketing/Events Coordinator will have demonstrated experience in:
• General business and/or non-profit agency work
• Marketing & communications
• Program implementation and oversight
• Public and/or community relations
• Customer Service and/or working with volunteers
Previous Chamber of Commerce and/or Tourism Bureau experience is preferred but not required.
Please Contact Regarding Your Application
|Contact Person||Ed Hill|