Summary: An integral part of the Charlotte Community Foundation’s team advancing the impact of the Community Foundation.
- Engage community partners in the strategic allocation of funds to create long-term community improvements.
- Provide support to the Executive Director and CCF initiatives.
- Develops and initiates activities, special events and programs for CCF.
- Plans and initiates an expanding, influential and significant Marketing/Advertising strategy as well as Public Relations program annually.
- Develops and supervises implementation of marketing plans for branding to include, but not limited to, media placement, community education, collateral materials, etc.
- Directs and oversees the organization's strategic and long-range objectives identified collaboratively by the Board of Directors, Executive Director and CCF Staff. This includes driving strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals. Analyzes and recommends emerging industry trends and opportunities for expansion/growth aligned with CCF budget.
- Determine and promote a cohesive branding strategy that will enhance, and protect the organization's reputation by ensuring the CFF’s brand is relevant, represents the vision/mission and the brand voice is consistently delivered across all mediums.
- Partner with the CCF team and Board to recognize internal and external communication opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Cultivate long-term, strategic relationships with sponsors, donors and prospects and ensure donors receive appropriate and consistent recognition.
- Assist in providing leadership to presentations to civic and social clubs, professional organizations, etc.
- Support development of presentation materials, scheduling and logistics, etc.
- Work closely with Executive Director and provide leadership and development to CCF Campaign.
- Assist in increasing CCF Funds.
- Recruit, educate, coach, train and inspire volunteers to assist in the growth and expansion for opportunities within Charlotte County to benefit nonprofits, donors and community as a whole.
- Four-year college degree preferred, minimum 2 years of marketing / fundraising experience.
- Knowledge of Charlotte County community and existing relationships with community leaders, key influencers and potential contributors is preferred.
- Experience recruiting, supporting and supervising volunteer committee members who work together toward a common goal.
- Progressive, proven track record in marketing, social media and financial development for nonprofits.
- Communication: Demonstrate strong written and oral communication and proofreading skills.
- Management: Ability to manage budgets, operations, staff and available resources.
- Collaboration: Ability to facilitate teamwork and inspire cooperation among staff, tenants, nonprofits and key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Energetic, self-starter with the ability to multitask, adapt and persevere in the face of changing conditions, lead teams of diverse stakeholders, create and implement a vision and plan for success within job responsibilities.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position. No phone calls, please.
Please Contact Regarding Your Application
|Contact Person||Merry Bise|