Visit the Leadership Englewood page for current information.
2021/2022 Tentative Class Schedule
Please note and hold these dates on your calendar now.
|August 5, 2021||Alumni Reception / 2021 Class Graduation / 2022 Class Introduction – 5:30|
|September 3, 2021||Program Kick-off 5:00 – 7:00|
|October 1, 2021||Non-Profit / Leadership Day|
|November 5, 2021||Sarasota County Day|
|December 3, 2021||Arts & Culture Day|
|January 7, 2022||Education Day|
|February 4, 2022||Healthcare Day|
|March 4, 2022||Charlotte County Day|
|April 1, 2022||Tourism & Hospitality Day|
|May 6, 2022||Class Graduation|
Alternatively, you can apply using the form below.
Deadline for consideration of application: 5:00 pm on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Selection of Leadership Englewood participants is highly confidential and is based solely upon the answers to the questions on this application, so please be thoughtful, complete and sincere.
- There is special emphasis on seating a representative group of persons involved in a variety of businesses, professions, government and non-profit community services.
- Class size is limited to 20 students. Tuition is $500 for members and $797 for non-members.
- I understand full tuition will be due upon my acceptance unless other arrangements are approved in advance.
- If you are selected for the Class, you are making a commitment to the program and to your classmates to attend each month’s field trip day. A class member can miss up to two (2) classes and still graduate. If any classes are beyond two, it is a requirement to make up the classes, with a future Leadership Class, in order to officially graduate.
- Participants are selected through an anonymous process. Try to avoid revealing your identity through your answers to the questions.