Registration is no longer required. Florida Residents 18+ are eligible for walk-up vaccination clinics. See below for each clinic’s updated hours
All Floridians age 18 and older are eligible. Florida has more than 1000 vaccine distribution sites for eligible residents. Vaccines are free at all locations.
The following groups are eligible to register for a vaccine today:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Persons 18 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel 18 years of age and older;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 18 years of age and older; and
- Firefighters 18 years of age and older.
Florida has been a leader in distributing COVID-19 vaccines with over 3.2 million seniors already vaccinated. Qualifications for the vaccine will expand over time as more vulnerable populations are vaccinated.