The Englewood Florida Chamber of Commerce is accepting your nominations for the Excellence Awards. Email your nominations for whom you think deserves some extra recognition. Nominated businesses and organizations must be a member of the Chamber. Self nominations are allowed.
- A person does not need to be a Chamber member in order to nominate a business for a Chamber Award.
- However … the business must be a Chamber member in order to be nominated.
- Once the business has been nominated, they will be contacted and provided with an Awards Application. The business will have the responsibility to submit their Award Application.
- Businesses can nominate themselves.
- The Awards Applications will be Reviewed and Scored by a panel of five (5) Chamber Members. This Awards Selection Team Will NOT include any Chamber Board Members and WILL NOT include anyone from a business that has been nominated.
- The nominated businesses will be scored on criteria such as: Chamber Involvement, Contributions to improving our community, both with their time & other resources, and the participation with Community Activities.
- When submitting a nomination, please provide us with the Business Name, the Business Contact and a Phone Number. If an email is known, that would be appreciated
Nominations must be received by NOON, Tuesday, January 7th, 2019. Email nominations:
The winners will be announced at the Annual Business Recognition and Awards Ceremony Feb. 6th.
It will be YOUR input that determines the recipients of these awards!