The 3rd Annual Englewood Beach 9 – Putt Putt is scheduled for Saturday, August 17th. Four-person teams will self-tour nine selected venues throughout the Englewood Beach area. At each stop, each person will play a mini-golf putting hole that has been specifically constructed for the event. There is a limit of 125 teams (500 people) … so early team registration is encouraged.
Seven (7) of the nine (9) venue locations have been selected and they are: The End Zone, Farlow’s on the Water, Howard’s Restaurant, La Stanza Ristorante, Lock ‘n Key Restaurant, The Sandbar Tiki & Grille and Ricaltini’s Bar & Grille.
The final two (2) locations will be selected by a random lottery selection, on June 17th, from those entries that meet the following criteria:
- Be a current Chamber Member
- Be located no more than 6 miles from the Chamber’s address of 601 S. Indiana Ave. Englewood, FL 34223
- Have the facilities and staff to provide bar service to 400-500 people between the hours of 10:00am – 3:00pm on Saturday, August 17th.
- While the venue does not need to be entirely “smoke-free”, the area that will be used by the event participants should be located in a No Smoking area.
- Be prepared to welcome event volunteers by 9:00am and provide the volunteers with a positive hospitality experience throughout the day. That would include things like: drinking water throughout the day, providing them a lunch (at the Chamber’s expense), etc.
- Understand there is an entry fee of $250.00
- Understand the venue is responsible for the construction of a Mini-Golf Putt-Putt Hole.
- Understand the Englewood Chamber is generating consumer traffic of 400-500 individuals, during a slow time of year, and venue should do something special to welcome these guests.
If your venue meets the above criteria and you desire to be included in the lottery selection process … please submit your entry below: