Leadership Englewood Class of 2019 Confidential Application
Visit the Leadership Englewood page for current information.
2018/2019 Tentative Class Schedule
Please note and hold these dates on your calendar now.
|October 2, 2018||Alumni Reception / Class Introduction – 5:30|
Waverly Restaurant & Bar, 2095 N. Beach Road
|October 23, 2018||Reception / Ice Breaker 5:30 – 7:30|
|October 24, 2018||Simulated Society Program|
|November 7, 2018||Non-Profit / Leadership Day|
|December 12, 2018||Education Day|
|January 9, 2019||Health Care Day|
|February 6, 2019||Sarasota County Day|
|March 6, 2019||Arts and Humanities/Culture Day|
|April 3, 2019||Charlotte County Day|
|May 1, 2019||Tourism & Hospitality Day|
|June 5, 2019||Class Graduation|
Click Here to download the application for the class of 2019.
Alternatively, you can apply using the form below.
Deadline for consideration of application: 5:00 pm on Friday, September 7, 2018
- Selection of Leadership Englewood participants is highly confidential and is based solely upon the answers to the questions on this application, so please be thoughtful, complete and sincere.
- There is special emphasis on seating a representative group of persons involved in a variety of businesses, professions, government and non-profit community services.
- Class size is limited to 20 students. Tuition is $500 per student.
- I understand full tuition will be due upon my acceptance unless other arrangements are approved in advance.
- If you are selected for the Class, you are making a commitment to the program and to your classmates to attend each month’s field trip day. A class member can miss up to two (2) classes and still graduate. If any classes are beyond two, it is a requirement to make up the classes, with a future Leadership Class, in order to officially graduate.
- Participants are selected through an anonymous process. Try to avoid revealing your identity through your answers to the questions.
Applications are no longer being accepted for The Class of 2019.