Note: The deadline for adding your ad to the 2018 Englewood Chamber Community Guide has passed. Hope to have your ad in next’s issue.
The 2018 Community Guide will be beautifully printed in full color glossy 8.5×11″ with UV coated cover.
Thousands of these directories are distributed each year …
Not only is the Chamber Directory / Englewood Community Guide available in printed form, but it’s also accessed from the Chamber’s homepage (Open The 2017 Community Guide).
Here’s what you need to know about this publication:
- All Chamber members are listed. For that reason, we’ve had people tell us this book is their resource for local products and services. (IE: Their “Phone Book” or “Yellow Pages”)
- Also included are Historical Articles & Photographs by local Historian – Diana Harris.
- This Directory / Guide has an extended shelf-life … “staying in circulation” for 12-14 months.
- Each year, we conduct a Community Photo Contest. This year we received over 50 entries. Our contest winner was Katie Hunt and her photo, taken while standing on the property of the Manasota Beach Club, will appear on the cover of this year’s Community Guide.
- Every Chamber member has the opportunity to invest in this publication and we hope you’ll elect to do so. The most popular selected ad sizes are 1/2 page ($499), 1/4 page ($299) and the Business Card Size ($199).
- We make it easy for you to reserve your space. Simply use the form below to: (1) Select your desired size ad space. (2) Pay for your ad … and (3) Email your ad / art file to CommunityGuide@EnglewoodChamber.com.
Please Note: To be guaranteed a spot in the upcoming edition … you need to reply back to this email by this coming Wednesday – January 31st.