Leadership Englewood Class of 2017 Confidential Application
The Leadership Englewood program brings together individuals who are looking to increase their leadership skills and gain a better understanding of the opportunities and challenges in our community. In addition to the personal development benefits, program graduates often say the personal relationships formed with fellow classmates is even more valuable. The program starts on October 18th with a Leadership Launch / Ice-Breaker with monthly day-long sessions focusing on education, health care, the local economy and more. Applications can be picked-up at the Chamber office, downloaded or submitted online (see below).
2016/2017 Tentative Class Schedule
Please note and hold these dates on your calendar now.
|October 18, 2016||Leadership Launch / Ice-Breaker||5:30pm-7:00pm|
|October 19, 2016||Simulated Society Experience||All Day|
|November 2, 2016||Non-Profit Day||All Day|
|December 7, 2016||Education Day||All Day|
|January 4, 2017||Health Care Day||All Day|
|February 1, 2017||East Charlotte County Day||All Day|
|March 1, 2017||Arts & Humanities / Culture Day||All Day|
|April 5, 2017||Tourism & Hospitality Day||All Day|
|May 3, 2017||Environmental and Media Day||All Day|
|June 7, 2017||Class Graduation||Evening|
Click Here to download the application for the class of 2017.
Alternatively, you can apply using the form below.
Deadline for consideration of applications is 5 pm on Monday, September 12, 2016.
- Selection of Leadership Englewood participants is highly confidential and is based solely upon the answers to the questions on this application, so please be thoughtful, complete and sincere.
- There is special emphasis on seating a representative group of persons involved in a variety of businesses, professions, government and non-profit community services.
- Class size is limited to 25 students. Tuition is $500 per student. I understand full tuition will be due upon my acceptance unless other arrangements are approved in advance.
- f you are selected for the Class, you must commit to attend each month’s class. If you miss a day or part of a day, you will be asked to take that portion of the program the next year as a make-up to cover the material that you missed. If you are unable to attend a class day, you must advise the Chamber well in advance to be excused. If you are absent two or more days, you will not be able to graduate with current class.
- Participants are selected through an anonymous process. As best as you can, try to avoid revealing your identity through your answers to the questions.