At the Installation Reception at Boca Royale on January 31, the 2014 Board Members were sworn in. The collaboration of their individual business expertise and leadership skills are valued and appreciated.
Our tremendously dedicated volunteers were recognized for their service to the Chamber and the community. When you come to the Visitor Center, introduce yourself and your business. It’s always nice to have a name to a face!
The 2014 Excellence in Business Award winners were announced, congratulations on your accomplishments and recognition for your well-deserved accolades.
Annual Business Recognition and Award Winners:
- President’s Award:Kelly Carr, H2U Health to You Englewood Community Hospital
- Spirit Award:Mary Ellen Seyle, designWorks Advertising Associates
- Business Excellence 1-5 employees: The Englewood Technology Group, Inc.
- Business Excellence 6-25 employees: Center for Sight
- Business Excellence 26+ employees: Englewood Community Hospital
- New Business of the Year: Mason Financial Group of Raymond James
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: Dollars for Mammograms, Inc. and Lemon Bay Conservancy, Inc.
- Bon Appetite Award Daytime: Bay Pointe Grill
- Bon Appetite Award Evening: Lock N’ Key Restaurant and Pub