Aug 15, 2020
10:00am - 4:00pm
Thank you for your interest in the 4th Annual RED – WHITE & BLUE Englewood Beach – Putt Putt. Given the current situation created by the pandemic, the character of this year’s event will be drastically different than previous years.
We’re confident these modifications will result in an event that is consistent with the suggested guidelines of the CDC and the governor’s executive orders.
- The traditional event’s Wrap-Up Party will not take place.
- Shuttle Buses will not be used.
- Procedures will provide for physical distancing between each of the four (4) person teams.
- Team members will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire and submit to a contactless temperature check the day of the event.
We recognize this year’s event will not be as robust as it has been in year’s past. Therefore, we have lowered the entry fee to $80.00 per team.
The deadline to register a team is Monday, July 20th … or until the limit of sixty (60) teams is reached.
Putt Putt Rules
This year’s event will look very different from those in the past.
Things you need to know:
- The maximum number of teams that can participate is 60.
- Unlike years past, trolleys will not be available.
- This year’s event will not include a wrap-up party.
- The entry fee for a team (four people) is $80.00. This amount is a reduction from previous years.
- You can register as an individual for $25.00 and then you’ll be assigned to a team. Please understand, you may not know the other people on your team.
- Each team will be provided with a specific venue routing order. This MUST be followed correctly. This is our way of controlling the flow of participants through the restaurants.
- We have 11 venues participating but your routing order will only include nine (9) of them.
- Each venue will have designated “On Deck” areas for teams waiting to play. This is our way of creating a “physical distance” between each four (4) person team.
- Each participant MUST bring their own putter and golf ball. This is more important than in years past.
- Each participant must complete a waiver and healthcare screening questionnaire. These will be forwarded to each participant in advance and need to be turned in at the 10:00am check-in.
- Each participant must agree to a contactless temperature check.
- You will be notified (with an email) by August 11th of your assigned check-in location and your Venue routing order.
Note: If the names of the team members are unknown at this time, please enter “TBD”. We will need their names prior to the Registration Deadline of July 20th.
COVID Notice: Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distancing may not prevent virus spread. No guarantees can be made that attendees will follow rules or guidelines. By attending, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against The Englewood Florida Chamber of Commerce, the event sponsors and associated parties for any illness or injury arising out of the event. The Englewood Florida Chamber of Commerce, the event sponsors and associated parties assume no risk, responsibility or liability for infections that may arise as a result of attendance at the event.