Aug 17, 2019
10:00am - 6:00pm
Photos of Previous Years
Four-person teams will self-tour nine selected restaurant venues throughout the Englewood Beach area. At each stop, each person will play a mini-golf putting hole that has been specifically constructed for the event. The venue locations include:
- The End Zone
- Farlow’s on the Water
- Howard’s Restaurant
- La Stanza Ristorante
- Lock ‘n Key Restaurant
- The Sandbar Tiki & Grille
- Ricaltini’s Bar & Grille
- The Placida Pearl
- The Waverly
After completing the nine holes, all participates will gather for the wrap-up party at The Sandbar Tiki and Grille (4:00pm – 6:00pm, 1975 Beach Road). Is it at the wrap-up party where the awards will be presented for Lowest Team Score, Highest Team Score, Lowest Individual Score and Highest Individual Score.
A Most Outstanding Team Costume will also be recognized and receive prizes.
August 17th is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock…so this year we are awarding an additional prize for the Grooviest Individual Costume! Also, if you can convince us that you were at Woodstock in 1969, we will waive your $100 team entry fee! Contact Ed or Kim for details. (1 winner)
Things you need to know:
- Your entry fee includes trolley transportation.
- The entry fee for a team (four people) is $100.00.
- You can register as an individual for $25.00 and then you’ll be assigned to a team.
- Unless your team has a designated driver, who has committed to only consuming non-alcoholic beverages during the entire event, it is requested that you use the trolley transportation.
- You are to bring your own putter and golf ball.
- Each participate must sign the waiver that will be provided at the 10:00am check-in.
- The maximum number of teams that can participate is 125.
- SPECIAL VIP PACKAGE includes your personal “On-Demand” transportation. With this package, you avoid the waiting for a trolley and don’t have to be concerned about finding a place to park when you arrive at a venue. There are only Five (5) VIP Packages available. The price is $400 for the team.
- You will be notified (with an email) by August 13th of your assigned check-in location. It’s important you start the day at this location as your Score Card will be waiting for you there.
- NOTE: If you have a starting location preference, please indicate that in the Comments section of the registration. We will do our best to honor your request, but we cannot guarantee that will be the place you’ll be assigned.