Oct 06, 2018
10:00am - 6:00pm
The benefiting charity of the 2018 Englewood Beach 9 – Putt Putt is the
E.Y.E. On Nature Youth Explorers Club
This program will introduce children to local wildlife by taking them on a series of rewarding adventure stories. In each of the stories, children will become heroes and learn from a magical turtle named “Scout”.
Scout will educate the children in ways that they can help wildlife and become good stewards of the environment.
This educational program is being administered by Englewood Community Services, Inc. a registered 501c(3) nonprofit organization.
Photos from 2017
We had a great time last year. You won’t want to miss it this year: October 6, 2018
Four-person teams will self-tour nine selected restaurant venues throughout the Englewood Beach area. At each stop, each person will play a mini-golf putting hole that has been specifically constructed for the event. The venue locations include:
- Englewood Billiards & Brew
- The End Zones
- Farlow’s on the Water
- Howard’s Restaurant
- La Stanza
- Lock ‘n Key
- Sandbar Tiki & Grill
- The Waverly Restaurant & Bar
After completing the nine holes, all participates will gather for the wrap-up party at The Sandbar Tiki and Grille (4:00pm – 6:00pm, 1975 Beach Road). Is it at the wrap-up party where the awards will be presented for Lowest Team Score, Highest Team Score, Lowest Individual Score and Highest Individual Score.
A Most Outstanding Team Costume will also be recognized and receive prizes.
Things you need to know:
- Your entry fee includes trolley transportation that will be provided to you.
- The entry fee for a team (four people) is $100.00.
- You can register as an individual for $25.00 and then you’ll be assigned to a team.
- Unless your team has a designated driver, who has committed to only consuming non-alcoholic beverages during the entire event, it is requested that you use the trolley transportation.
- You are to bring your own putter and golf ball.
- Each participate must sign the waiver that will be provided at the 10:00am check-in.
- The maximum number of teams that can participate is 125.
- SPECIAL VIP PACKAGE includes your own personal “On-Demand” transportation. No waiting for the trolley – No having to drive to venues and look for a place to park. There are only Five (5) VIP PACKAGES Available. The price is $400.00.